[Microbiology] Bacterial peptides

Amy SALKINDER via microbio%40net.bio.net (by AMY.SALKINDER from uct.ac.za)
Wed Mar 4 05:44:03 EST 2009

To whom it may concern,

I am looking for the following commercially available peptides, do you perhaps know where i can get them from?

-Chlamydia
-Candida albicans
-Staph. aureus
-Tetanus toxoid
-Mycoplasma
-Mycobacterium geru
-Gardnerella vaginosis
-Trichomonas vaginalis

Your help will be greatly appreciated!
Many thanks,
Amy

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 4500. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.