[Microbiology] (no subject)

Mª Ángela Bernardo Álvarez via microbio%40net.bio.net (by a_bernardo from hotmail.com)
Sun Mar 8 13:10:42 EST 2009

I´m working in a project for my degree about enzymatic purification. We must choose one enzyme, analyze four protocols of purification and then write the "ideal purification protocol".

I chose polyphosphate kinase, but I have found three protocols: from Neisseria meningitidis, Escherichia coli, Acinetobacter sp. Do someone know if there are more purification protocols of this enzyme?

Thanks. Best regards,

Llévate Messenger en el móvil a todas partes ¡Conéctate!