[Microbiology] Re: Want to join this milis

JEDilworth via microbio%40net.bio.net (by bactitech from hortonsbay.com)
Mon May 25 23:22:29 EST 2009

Thanks, N10. Sorry I haven't been monitoring this NG for a bit.

I do want to make a correction to my previous post: we will be running
Campylobacter in stools  by an EIA procedure, NOT PCR. However, we WILL be
doing C. difficile toxins by PCR. I'm starting to get trained on this
procedure tomorrow.

I like the idea of calling a cat Vi!

Judy Dilworth, M.T. (ASCP)
Microbiology

news:a_OdnVv7wKBz3I7XnZ2dnUVZ8tqdnZ2d from bt.com...