[Microbiology] Request For Help

jitesh dundas via microbio%40net.bio.net (by jbdundas from gmail.com)
Sun Sep 13 21:36:25 EST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am studying the cell organelles in uni-cellular & multi-cellular
organisms for their thinking capabilities.I have some tests to perform
& I would appreciate if some expert in (cell-biology) could help me in
providing experimental data for these tests.

The tests are very basic & may have been already done. I open to some
suggestions on any new experiments for my research..

Please let me know if you need anything else from my side.

Jitesh Dundas