RAPD--exchange ideas and techniques??

farmerj at yvax.byu.edu farmerj at yvax.byu.edu
Tue Dec 10 13:06:42 EST 1991

I am using RAPD (Randomly Amplified Polymorphic DNA) to generate "allele"
frequency data for estimating genetic distances between isolated populations of
Drosophila pseudoobscura.  I would like to exchange ideas and techniques with
others who are using RAPD for similar studies.

James L. Farmer, Dept. of Zoology, 571 WIDB, Brigham Young University, Provo,
Utah 84602, USA -- FARMERJ at YVAX.BYU.EDU or FARMERJ at BYUVAX.BITNET
801-378-2153 (OFFICE), 801-378-7499 (FAX)