Need suggestions for fast-clock proteins

Dan Davison davison at
Fri Feb 8 00:39:33 EST 1991

In a discussion earlier this evening a friend and I were trying to
name fast-clock proteins that were *not* species-specific, and we
couldn't think of any.  So, I would appreciate suggestions, as this is
going to keep me awake nights until I find out...

thanks in advance,

Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77054-5500/davison at at UHOU