Aligned 16S sequences, the REAL STORY

Robert Harper harper at finsun.csc.fi
Mon Jul 1 05:19:48 EST 1991

In <9106281815.AA06620 at Menudo.UH.EDU> Davison at UH.EDU (Dan Davison) writes:

>Dr. Fox will refer any requests to me which I will probably ignore.
>Also, those e-mail addresses no longer work, as that account was
>closed two or three years ago.  These data are provided by Carl Woese
>and co-workers as a part of an NSF award.

So the LIMB database is 2-3 years out of date? Shhhhhsh... where can
you turn to nowadays to find anything that is current. Things date
as soon as you have typed them on the keyboard. Anyway it is nice
that Dan set the record straight.

Rob "get it right" Harper.
% Robert Harper                   %   HARPER at FINFUN   %   HARPER at CSC.FI   %
% Finnish State Computer Centre   %      Bitnet       %     Internet      %
% Tietotie 6, 02101 Espoo Finland % Tel 358 0 4572076 % Fax 358 0 4572302 %