a query and an ad (sorry 'bout this)

Jolane Karen Abrams discordia at oxy.edu
Wed May 8 18:36:37 EST 1991

	I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, so please
	 bear with me...

	      Do any of you out there know of graduate (Ph.D.) programs
	 in molbio.evolution (molecular evolution, I guess)? If so,
	 where are they?

	      Failing that, are any of you looking for a lab assistant
	 for the year 91 - 92? I'm especially interested in D-loop
	 sequence comparison and estimating divergence. Just finishing
	 up B.A. this June. Willing to relocate, funding not as
	 important as opportunity.

		     If interested, reply to this address.

				    Thanks!

				   ---jka---