Unsubscribe

DRBH at DB1.CC.ROCHESTER.EDU DRBH at DB1.CC.ROCHESTER.EDU
Tue Nov 26 10:04:00 EST 1991

Please do whatever it takes to unsubscribe me from the molecular-evolution
discussion group.  When the level of discussion descends to racism it ceases
being scientifically interesting.  The recent posting suggesting that studies
doen by scientists from Arizona should be taken less seriously because of
that state's decision regarding a state holliday was the final straw.  If
I want that kind of silliness I'll go to political rallies.
Barry G. Hall
DRBH at UORDBV