look at ME everyone

HIDEW at SIMSC.bitnet HIDEW at SIMSC.bitnet
Tue Nov 26 11:44:00 EST 1991

From:   MSVX01::HIDEW        26-NOV-1991 11:36
To:     Orig_To! molecular_evolution at genbank.bio.net, HIDEW
Subj:   Look at ME everyone.

I wish to comment on "Jones" and the Out of Africa Debate.
I refer to his filp "look at me everyone" comments. I have been prompted
to repond by his comments on research performed in Arizona.

I wish to publicly state that anyone who uses geographic location as
a yardstick to evaluate the validity of research clearly has little to
add to a scientific discussion.

He appears to be more concerned with making political statements. FIne.
Go make them. Quit trying to thinly veil them as science.

Win Hide
Laboratory of Molecular Systematics
Smithsonian Institution
Washington D.C.