The Jones problem

David Kristofferson kristoff at genbank.bio.net
Tue Nov 26 17:47:01 EST 1991

You are back on the list.  I have sent Jones both a personal and
public warning.  I am not going to unsubscribe anyone without a
warning first.  If Jones is using USENET software to read and post, we
have other effective means of eliminating him from the forum if he
continues to be abusive.  Jones is still welcome to participate in
scientific discussions here if he can stick to relevant topics, but
one more quip and he's out.

				Sincerely,

				David Kristofferson, Ph.D.
				GenBank Manager

				kristoff at genbank.bio.net

P.S. - He would also hold the honor of being the first person ever to
be thrown out of any BIOSCI/bionet forum which would be (LOOK AT ME)
notoriety of a minor sort 8-).