Jotun Hein's Alignment Program

GOGARTEN at UCONNVM.UCONN.EDU GOGARTEN at UCONNVM.UCONN.EDU
Mon Apr 13 17:25:08 EST 1992

Jotun Hein in "A NEW METHOD THAT SIMULTANEOUSLY ALIGNS AND
          RECONSTRUCTS ANCESTRAL SEQUENCES FOR ANY NUMBER OF
          HOMOLOGOUS SEQUENCES, WHEN A PHYLOGENY IS GIVEN."
          MOL. BIOL. EVOL. 6, 649-668 (1989A)
described a program to calculate a
global alignment according to a given phylogeny.
Does anyone know how I could obtain a copy of this program,
or how I could get into contact with Jotun Hein?
Many thanks in advance

                      Peter Gogarten

                      Gogarten at UCONNVM.edu or
                      Gogarten at UCONNVM.bitnet