Latex style file jeep.sty

Tom Schneider toms at
Mon Aug 3 09:59:14 EST 1992

In article <1992Aug1.075737.29958 at news.Hawaii.Edu> dudley at
(Chris Dudley) writes:

>I need to find a style file for LaTeX called jeep.sty along with some
>others: prepictex, pictex, postpictex.  Is anyone in your news group
>familiar with these?  Is there an ftp location where I can pick these

|Date:    Thu, 25 Jun 92 18:03:57 +0000
|From:    David Osborne <cczdao at>
|Subject: Re: LaTEX
|In message <9206151607.AA20378 at> of 15 Jun 92 12:07:51 EDT,
|Charlie Cusenza said:
| > Hello, Where can I access the latest version of LaTEX? What Anonymous
| > FTP sites exist?
|This is covered in item 22 of the TeX Frequently Asked Questions list,
|posted regularly in USENET newsgroup comp.text.tex.  You can get a
|copy using anonymous ftp to, fetching file
|pub/usenet/news.answers/tex-faq; or by mail to fileserv at,
|sending a message containing "SENDME FAQ." (without quotes).
|- --David Osborne (pp UK TeX Archive group)

  Tom Schneider
  National Cancer Institute
  Laboratory of Mathematical Biology
  Frederick, Maryland  21702-1201
  toms at

ps:  For some reason the newsgroup was listed as:
    Newsgroups: dudley at
This bombed on me.  Something is wrong with the way you are editing the news
header information.