NEED R&D INFO PLEASE HELP!!!

asljl at acad2.alaska.edu asljl at acad2.alaska.edu
Wed Jul 22 17:15:27 EST 1992

#21 SMTP at INTERBIT       Mon 20 Jul 1992  21:55:51  (  37/ 1917)

Subject:  Request
From:     dhaley at MIHI.UNE.EDU.AU

MAIL FROM:<dhaley at mihi.une.edu.au>
From: dhaley at mihi.une.edu.au (Dean)
To: ASLJL%ALASKA.BITNET at cornellc.cit.cornell.edu (LINDA J LOCKWOOD)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 92 15:57:08 EST

Linda,
    I need the following information but can not post to the newsgroups..
Could you post the following to bionet.general
                                bionet.molbio.evolution

 I have often wondered about intra-specific fosters. I once saw pn television
where a horse successfully carried and birthed a zebra, whose embryo had
been implanted in the horses womb.
 My question is this.
 How closely must the two species be related to aviod the foster parent
aborting the fetus? Would it be possible, say, for a camel to carry the
young of a llama. Both these species are of the Camel family.
Direct email to dhaley at mihi.une.edu.au
| Dean Haley              | University Of New England, Armidale  _--_|\   |
| dhaley at mihi.une.edu.au  | N.S.W, Australia.                   /      \  |
Please help my friend, and send the mail to him. If any of you have been
following the Federation postings and would like to get in touch please
direct your mail to me.

Signed
Lady Rhavyn