Molecular clock hypothesis

Andrew Clifton live_wire at cix.compulink.co.uk
Wed Jul 8 14:40:11 EST 1992

  Thanks to all who replied to my recent questions regarding molecular
  sequence variation, and the molecular clock hypothesis.

  Unfortunately, the only replies that I have seen, so far, were those
  I received by mail.  For the past three weeks, my usenet gateway has
  not been receiving this newsgroup at all, although it has, apparently,
  been posting my messages here!

  If anyone has preserved the replies which were posted here, I would
  be very grateful if he (or she) could gather them into a file and mail
  it to me.  [ THINKS: what if fifteen bionet.molbio.evolution readers
  all do this at the same time...! ]  It might be an idea to post a
  reply here, to let others no that someone has helped me out....

      Andrew Clifton // Regent Publishing Ltd // London NW4 2EF