tree of life in electronic form

mrl775 at mrl775 at
Tue Oct 13 15:11:30 EST 1992

In article <01GPVLFXA5YQ0000FM at> ZWIEB%JASON.DECNET at
(Christian Zwieb) writes:
>Send an e-mail containing the word 'help' to rdp at for
>instructions to get a tree of life based on small subunit ribosomal rnas.

I checked this out, and sure enough, there is an FTP server there.  But, when I
downloaded the small subunit tree, it only contained the bacteria!!!

Does anyone know where I can find a small subunit tree that contains all
species?  Do I have to go to another type of tree?  Any help on this would be