THANKS from the VADMS Laboratory

Steve Thompson: VADMS genetics THOMPSON at JAGUAR.CSC.WSU.EDU
Tue Apr 20 16:31:25 EST 1993

Dear Bio-NetLanders -

WOW, Thank You for the GREAT Outpouring of Support!!!

We received several supportive messages from you all concerning our recent
budgetry crisis.  Thank you so very much.  Special Thanks go out to ...

	David Morgan at Brandeis University
	Bruce Roe at the University of Oklahoma
	Rick Westerman at Purdue University
	Mark Reboul at Columbia University

			... who wrote particularly strong letters for us!

Unless any of the individuals that wrote me object, I would like to pull
excerpts from everyone's comments together (along with a big fat disclaimor
"...the opinions expressed...") into a statement of:

	"Why an interdepartmental molecular computational biology facility
	is a good thing .... the world view .... "

to send to the "bigshots."  Seems so obvious, but some people ... you just
gotta slap up the side of the head. 8^)

If this type of document would prove interesting to the general reader, let me
know and I'll post it here.  I'll try and keep the world notified as to what
the ultimate resolve up here in Washington State is.

					Thanks again, Steve and Susan

                       Steve Thompson and Susan Johns
VADMS (Visualization, Analysis & Design in the Molecular Sciences) Laboratory
           Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164-1224, USA
               AT&Tnet:  (509) 335-0496  FAX:  (509) 335-0540
              INTERnet:  THOMPSON at wsuvms1.csc.wsu.edu
                         PRCADAMS at wsuvms1.csc.wsu.edu