phylip data

Petur Henry Petersen php at rhi.hi.is
Thu Apr 22 15:10:55 EST 1993

	I am trying to get the hang of Phylip ( a phylogeny programs).
I need some data to run into phylip either DNA-seq. or discrete
characters. Since it is a lot of work to gather such data I was
wondering whether somwhere out there someone had already done so?
Anything would be preciated!

Petur Henry Petersen
Deptm.Biology.
U. Iceland
php at lif.hi.is

ps: i already have some problems....when i do dnaml infile i get the menu
which asks if everything is ok. I say it is and the program makes an outfile
and a treefile. However these are empty! Any hints?