Promiscuous DNA

Sergio D.J. Pena SPENA%BRUFMG at UICVM.UIC.EDU
Fri Dec 17 15:08:21 EST 1993

I would be very interested in corresponding with researchers doing
work or familiar with very recent literature in the transfer of
DNA sequences between different cellular compartments of eukaryotes.
In particular, we are VERY INTERESTED in the possibility of transfer
of DNA sequences from the nuclear genome to mitochondria.
Please contact me through the network or directly at:
SPENA at VM1.LCC.UFMG.BR
.
Sergio D.J. Pena, M.D., Ph.D.
Dept. Biochemistry
Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brazil