Postdoctoral research position in molecular evolution

Lawrence I. Grossman lgross at CMB.BIOSCI.WAYNE.EDU
Tue Dec 14 12:06:39 EST 1993

A position is available starting next month to study the molecular
evolution of mammalian cytochrome c oxidase genes.  Training in molecular
biology and/or evolution is required.

A reference to some initial work is "Rapid evolution of the human gene for
cytochrome c oxidase subunit IV" (Lomax et al. (1992) Proc. Natl. Acad.
Sci. USA 89, 5266-5270).

To apply, please send a resume and have three letters sent to

        Drs. Lawrence I. Grossman or Morris Goodman
        Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics
        Wayne State University School of Medicine
        540 E. Canfield
        Detroit, MI 48201

or use E-mail if you prefer.

Lawrence I. Grossman, Department of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Wayne
State University School of Medicine, 540 East Canfield Ave., Detroit, MI
48201.  Ph: (313) 577-5326   Fax: (313) 577-5218  E-mail:
lg at cmb.biosci.wayne.edu