e-mail address for the Smithsonian Inst?

Philip Rhoades philipr at extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU
Tue Jun 29 19:15:37 EST 1993

I saw a doco a while ago about a fellow who was working on the explosion
of species during the Paleozoic (?) and want to get in contact with him or
other appropriate people. I am interested in explanations/theories of
hyper-evolution and periods of rapid speciation. I am thinking about some
computer modelling.

Does anyone have an e-mail address for the Smithsonian Institute?
Anyone else got info on this stuff?

Thanks,

--
Philip Rhoades  *  First Year Biology  *  University of Sydney
phil at biox.bio.su.OZ.AU (best) or philipr at extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU