directed evolution,TM

sdryden at mta.ca sdryden at mta.ca
Wed Mar 17 09:16:44 EST 1993

	Fist of all I would like to thank the people who have sent to myself,
as well as the news group, information in reply to my posting on directed
mutations from my posting of last week.
	Secondly, I received E-mail from Terry Morse on the topic of
directed genectic mutations. He is  unable at present to do any posting
on the USERNET, so he asked if I could help him out by posting for him.