theories of dominance

DANIEL SMITH DNS93001 at UCONNVM.bitnet
Wed Mar 17 11:10:20 EST 1993

    I am writing a paper on the theories of dominance from a molecular view.  I
 have already examined the papers of Fischer, Wright, Ohh, Rendel, Kacser, Wadd
ington (canalizing selection and dominance) and one or two others, but I need m
ore help.  Can anyone suggest an author, a paper or a book for me to turn to?
Also, Fisher(1928) and Wright(1929) are, to say the least, esoteric and difficu
lt to follow.  I am willing to offer you my first born child (or, at the very l
east, one of his or her limbs) if you could point me in the direction of a sour
ce that explain the theories of these two brilliant Brits.