Asking for information.

Jose Agustin Lopez Bueno LOPEZJ at EVALUN11.BITNET
Tue May 25 15:14:00 EST 1993

Hello, all.

   I am a spanish student very interested in computer simulations of
biological viral populations, subject in which I am going to begin
my Ph.D. Thesis. I will be very pleased if somebody kindly send me
information, reprints, bibliography or public domain programs (or
network sites for FTP) about that subject.

                            Thanks you very much for all.

J. A. Lopez Bueno
Departamento de Genetica
Facultad de Biologia
Universidad de Valencia
C/ Dr. Moliner, 50
46100-Burjassot, Valencia (SPAIN)

JOSE AGUSTIN LOPEZ BUENO
System Operator
Valencia Univ. Computer Center, Dr.Moliner 50, Burjassot, Valencia,  SPAIN
INTERNET: LOPEZJ at vm.ci.uv.es                    BITNET: LOPEZJ AT EVALUN11
X400: C=es;A='mensatex';P=iris;O=uv;OU1=ci;OU2=vm;SN=lopezj

INTERNET: LOPEZJ at graf.ci.uv.es

Dep. of Genetics, Fac. of Biology, Dr.Moliner 50, Burjassot,Valencia,SPAIN
INTERNET: LBUENO at evalsb.geneti.uv.es              BITNET: LBUENO AT EVALSB