Address for Richard Dawkins?

Brain Foley brianf at dna.uvm.edu
Tue May 25 19:00:18 EST 1993

Hi!
	I have been reading Richard Dawkins' books "The Blind
Watchmaker" and "The Extended Phenotype".  They are both very good
reading and very informative.
	I suspect that Dr. Dawkins is an internet user, but I have
been unable to find his e-mail address via the usual phonebook and
netfind services.
	If anyone can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.