electronic texts needed

Matthew Weed weed-matthew at cs.yale.edu
Fri Nov 5 11:43:37 EST 1993

I am a blind graduate student doing work in public policy at Princeton University.
I have solid training in many areas of biology, but little training in genetics.
I am to take the biology subject GRE in a little over a month,
and am looking for any-available electronic text, (either FTPable or
available via E-mail), to get up to speed in this area.
I am willing to pay any publishers for electronic versions of
their texts, as long as they can be sent via either US mail or the internet.
Any help in my search would be very greatfully accepted
at this adress, or at the adress listed in my signature.
Matt Weed

--
"In popular government results worth having, can only be achieved
 by men who combine worthy ideals with practical good sense."