program li93 to calculate Ks and Ka values

msalminen at ktl.fi msalminen at ktl.fi
Tue Nov 30 11:01:52 EST 1993

Hi there!

Is there anybody out there who could tell me where I could find the Program
"li93" which is used to calculate Ks and Ka (silent and changing mutation
rates) from a set of related sequences. It's written by Li (sorry can't locate
the reference). A pointer to an FTP site or mailserver would be much
appreciated, but an adress is ok also. If you know the platform to run the
program on that would be nice, as also a manual!

Thanks in advance, Mika.Salminen at ktl.fi