Evolutions End?

Henk W van Verseveld verse at bio.vu.nl
Tue Oct 5 02:37:45 EST 1993

In article <Oct.4.13.34.13.1993.28870 at flounder.rutgers.edu> Mark Hilton,
xenith at flounder.rutgers.edu writes:
>Is it a possibility or a fact that all life will eventually evolve
>into to the point where they become extinct? If life is as natural as
>Death, Could Extinction be as natural as Unicess( Unicess = species
>coming into life)
>
>write me..

Maybe life just is a result of the deterministic chaotic behavior of the
universe, and thus it is a universal law that life will evolve when the
environment is right. Only we, over-pride, over-narcistic humans think we
are something extra-special.
Of course death is natural. Without death, no evolution.
In this newsgroup the evolution and flexibility of communities could be
discussed as broad as microbial to human communities.
My personal interest is in microbial communities

anybody interested?