What You Most Like To Know?

Laurence Fiddick fiddick at lifesci.ucsb.edu
Wed Oct 6 03:20:46 EST 1993

I'm conducting an informal survey. I'd appreciate it if people would give
their answers to the following two questions:

1) What genetic phenomena would you most like to have an evolutionary
   explanation for? eg. why sex, why repetitive dna, why certain sex
   determination mechanisms, etc. List as many questions as you like.

2) What genetic phenomena has the least evolutionary speculation been
   devoted to and wrongly so? What is everyone ignoring? Again list
   as many phenomena as you like.

please either reply here or email me at fiddick at lifesci.ucsb.edu

i'll compile a list from the replies and post it here.

thanks in advance, larry