Creationist Garbage

RYBICKI, ED ED at micro.uct.ac.za
Fri Oct 15 00:54:44 EST 1993

No species is "more evolved
> " than any other. That's where Ed Rybicki makes his mistake too.

For about the last time......

B-)  NOTICE?  SEE???  KNOW WHAT IT MEANS??  ACADEMIC SMILEY!!!!

And RNA viruses ARE more evolved than anything else - they CAN
evolve a HELL of a lot faster than anything else (10exp5 or so),
thanks to more inaccurate RNA-dep RNA pol.  Of course, that doesn't
mean they DO, all the time; just that they CAN, when selected.
 | Ed Rybicki, PhD             |                                      |
 | (ed at micro.uct.ac.za)        |      "Lord, won't you buy me         |
 | Dept Microbiology           |          A Mer-ce-des Benz           |
 | University of Cape Town     |     My friends all have Porsches     |
 |                             |          I must make amends..."      |                      |
 | fax: 27-21-650 4023         |            (Pearl, 1971)             |