Complete nuclear or mt DNA sequences?

Elizabeth Harris chlamy at acpub.duke.edu
Wed Oct 13 09:49:45 EST 1993

> Tom Duda (t_duda at orac.holonet.net) asks:
>
> > Can anyone direct me to any complete sequences described (mt or nuclear)
> > for any organism(s)?  I have searched Genbank and so far have only come up
> > with two complete mtDNA sequences.  Do you have any hints on keywords to
> > search?  Thanks!

Francis Ouellette supplied a gopher address and a list of sequences.  I'd
like to add that the entire 15 kb mitochondrial genome of the green alga
Chlamydomonas reinhardtii has also been sequenced, but appears on Genbank
only in pieces.  The citations are on the Chlamydomonas Genetics Center
gopher server, and I'll also be happy to supply them by e-mail.  Contact me
at:

Elizabeth Harris
chlamy at acpub.duke.edu