Duplicate postings

GGUTMAN at VMSA.OAC.UCI.EDU GGUTMAN at VMSA.OAC.UCI.EDU
Fri Oct 15 12:35:26 EST 1993

Am I the only one receiving new copies of postings originally sent
many days ago?  I got a dozen of them in the last couple of days!

George

* George A. Gutman                                              *
* Department of Microbiology            Tel:(714)856-6593       *
*          and Molecular Genetics       FAX:(714)856-8598       *
* University of California             BITNET: GAGUTMAN at UCI     *
* Irvine CA 92717                    INTERNET: GAGUTMAN at UCI.EDU *