DNA sequences

Francis Ouellette francis at AZALEA.NLM.NIH.GOV
Mon Oct 11 18:02:54 EST 1993

> From: S14976BS at UMASSD.EDU
> Newsgroups: bionet.molbio.evolution
> Subject: DNA sequences
>
> I'm looking for DNA or RNA sequences from nemertean worms.  Any sequence will
> do.  If anyone can help please e-mail me a message (or sequence) or contact me
> at the address below.
>
>                     Bruce Stephen
>                     Biology Department
>                     U Mass Dartmouth
>                     Old westport Rd.
>                     N. Dartmouth, Ma
>                                02747

Gopher to the rescue (once again!)

gopher gopher.nih.gov

 -->  5.  Molecular Biology Databases/
   -->  3.  Search GenBank (Release 77) <?>

search with nemert* and obtain:

                         Search GenBank (Release 77): nemert*

 -->  1.  gb:CBRRR18S1 Cerebratulus lacteus 18S rRNA (segment 1 of 3)..
      2.  gb:CBRRR18S2 Cerebratulus lacteus 18S rRNA (segment 2 of 3)..
      3.  gb:CBRRR18S3 Cerebratulus lacteus 18S rRNA (segment 3 of 3)..
      4.  gb:EGRN01 Ribbon worm Emplectonema gracile 5S rRNA (Short).
      5.  gb:EGRN02 Ribbon worm Emplectonema gracile 5S rRNA (Long).
      6.  gb:FH18SRRNA F.hepatica 18S rRNA gene.
      7.  gb:LGRNO1 Ribbon worm Lineus geniculatus 5S rRNA.
      8.  gb:BOARR18SA Bothromesostoma personatum 18S ribosomal RNA..
      9.  gb:EMPRRAL Emplectonema gracile (ribbon worm) 5S ribosomal RNA, ...
      10. gb:EMPRRAS Emplectonema gracile (ribbon worm) 5S ribosomal RNA, ...
      11. gb:LGERRA Lineus geniculatus (ribbon worm) 5S ribosomal RNA..

You can retrieve them there, or from the retrieve Email server
(send Email to retrieve at ncbi.nlm.nih.gov with the word 'help' in
 the body of the message to get a message on how to use that server)