Release of recombinants into the ecosystem

James Truong aj720 at Freenet.carleton.ca
Sat Oct 16 01:04:24 EST 1993

I am a 4th yr student in Honours Biochem, Ottawa U Canada. I am
to do a seminar in the new year on the issue of the release of
recombinant-DNA organisms into the ecosystems. I am just
starting preliminary literature searches now.

Does anyone have likely journal references that I might look up,
ie recent articles? I have read some things recently about the
Mississippi flooding and the washout of many experimental plant
crops which were recombinant. Other than this, I am having
a slow time finding specifics
--
If a tree falls in the forest...and no one is around...
        ...and it hits a mime....