Creationist Garbage

Diane Stothard dstothar at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon Oct 18 13:05:19 EST 1993

In article <1993Oct14.131121.5017 at gserv1.dl.ac.uk> 030ROBB at za.ac.wits.witsvma (
Robert Brooks) writes:
>The posting by "brad" should be dissected....

A lot of true but harshly written arguments deleted.

>Sorry the reply isn't personal (or too personal) but this is a discussion
>group so we must discuss.
>Rob Brooks

I think, Rob, that you arguments are good. However, Brad is a person who is
trying to understand IN HIS OWN MIND the commonalities/differences between
creationism and evolution. He holds a lot of common misperceptions, but that is
because he does not understand evolution. That is why, afterall, he posted to
begin with. I don't think flaming him is going to help him understand the
theory. He does not want to debate the merits of either, he simply wants to
understand BOTH sides.

Diane