INFO wanted on software forAnthropology Study

Steven G. E. Marsh S_Marsh at icrf.icnet.uk
Tue Oct 19 08:38:42 EST 1993

SOFTWARE: for Cartography, Mapdrawing, Geography, Anthropology

Geographical/anthropological Mapping software needed. We are organising a
world-wide genetic marker/anthropological study and need some computer
software, preferably MACINTOSH.

Does anybody know of software for combining data with world and regional
maps? We would like to be able to insert locations on maps by entering grid
references and if possible couple this with information on the locations.
Software which incorporates updates on the political map and/or with
anthropological information associated with it would be very welcome.

S_Marsh at icrf.icnet.uk
Tissue Antigen Laboratory
Imperial Cancer Research Fund