Darwin on Trial !!

Mickey Rowe rowe at ee.upenn.edu
Wed Apr 13 20:46:37 EST 1994

Hing Tang (htang at WATSON.WUSTL.EDU) wrote:

:     I am urgent to get serious scientific comments on the book "Darwin On Trial"
: by Phillip E. Johnson. It seems to be an important book and I appreciate your
: sincerity.

I'm pretty sure that S.J. Gould reviewed the thing in Scientific
American shortly after it came out.  I can look through back issues
and try to find the review if you wish.  I recall a statement to the
effect of Johnson "taking the low road by writing a bad book...".

: Hing Sing Tang

Please note that I've directed followups to talk.origins, a more
appropriate place to discuss topics like this.  I can guarantee that
you'll get a better response in that group.  P.E. Johnson himself has
even "graced" it with his presence on a couple of occasions.

--
Mickey Rowe     (rowe at pender.ee.upenn.edu)