Theories of Evolution

RYBICKI, ED ED at molbiol.uct.ac.za
Tue Aug 16 02:57:23 EST 1994

> To:            molecular-evolution at net.bio.net
> From:          brjot1 at MFS01.cc.monash.edu.au (Benjamin Jotkowitz)
> Subject:       Theories of Evolution
> Date:          Tue, 16 Aug 1994 04:50:41 GMT

> Could someone please explain to me simply the theories of Darwin,
Lamarck
> and others on human evolution. References would also be
appreciated.
> 	With thanks in advance,
> 		Benji.

...and while you're at it, just clear up a couple of our
misconceptions about punctuated equilibria, the origin of life as we
know and as we don't, and formulate a Grand Unified Theory of
Everything.  Please.  B-^)

 | Ed Rybicki, PhD          |         Well, I tip my hat           |
 | (ed at micro.uct.ac.za)     |      To the new constitution         |
 | Dept Microbiology        | Take a bow for the new revolution... |
 | University of Cape Town  |  Then I get on my knees and pray     |
 | Private Bag, Rondebosch  |   We don't get get fooled again...   |
 | 7700, South Africa       |                                      |
 | fax: xx27-21-650 4023    |      - Pete Townshend, 1972          |
 | tel: xx27-21-650 3265    |      (Won't get fooled again)        |