Milk Gene

Braxton bsheaff at epix.net
Wed Dec 14 22:19:16 EST 1994

I am doing some research into the technological evolution of humans on
various continents and have heard of a genetic defect allowing adults of
european descent to drink milk without ill effects into adulthood. this may
be a trivial subject, but i could use some help or information regarding
this subject and i am curious as to how other genetic stocks handle the
digestion of milk as adults. if you can give ma any help, i'd appreciate
some email. i remember genetics just are my thing.