Journal that publish simulation programs?

Guy Hoelzer hoelzer at unr.edu
Mon Dec 19 13:07:20 EST 1994

Hi netters,

A couple of coathors and I have been working for some time on a computer
simulation of mtDNA evolution.  The program and the results are very
interesting and, of course, complicated.  We have come to the conclusion
that what was originally intended for a single paper must be divided into
several papers dealing with different subjects.  One thought was that the
details of the program itself might be published separately to avoid using
a great deal of space in the subject papers.  Is there an appropriate
journal in which to publish a description of the simulation program without
going into the details of the results?

Guy Hoelzer
hoelzer at unr.edu
Dept. of Biology