"VISUALIZE WORLD PEACE"

Publius publius at gate.net
Thu Dec 22 17:40:06 EST 1994

                     "VISUALIZE WORLD PEACE"

     While driving around today, I saw a bumper sticker: "Visualize
  World Peace" and it set me to thinking.
     Christ said there would be "...wars and rumours of wars..."
  till the end days but I thought I'd give it a try anyway.
     I think there is little hope of achieving Peace until we achieve
  a kind of 'sameness' of the Human Race.  And since - according to
  the Materialists (they're all Atheists) - the world is populated by
  the 'Rich' and the 'Poor', we would have to either wipe out the
  'Poor' and repopulate the World with the 'Rich' or vice versa.
     Admitting that Christ was right (he being a Son of God) I had no
  problem visualizing Peace if Organic Life - 'Man' - was displaced
  by Inorganic Life - 'Machine'.  I can see 'Machine', with our help
  at first (and later wiping us out as irrelevant) being able, with
  its 'Artificial Intelligence' (our words, not 'Machine's) to renew
  itself and multiply abundantly. - and in due course achieving
  not only World Peace, but also Everlasting Life!   PUBLIUS