"VISUALIZE WORLD PEACE"

Shane McKee shane at reservoir.win-uk.net
Fri Dec 23 14:33:31 EST 1994

In article <3dcv86$1fg4 at tequesta.gate.net>,
         Publius (publius at gate.net) writes:

>     I think there is little hope of achieving Peace until we achieve
>  a kind of 'sameness' of the Human Race.  And since - according to
>  the Materialists (they're all Atheists) - the world is populated by
>  the 'Rich' and the 'Poor', we would have to either wipe out the
>  'Poor' and repopulate the World with the 'Rich' or vice versa.

Seems a bit drastic. Why not leave everybody alive, & do a bit of
redistribution? That seems like a nice meme to me...

>     Admitting that Christ was right (he being a Son of God)...

You have a right to your opinion.

>  ...I had no
>  problem visualizing Peace if Organic Life - 'Man' - was displaced
>  by Inorganic Life - 'Machine'.  I can see 'Machine', with our help
>  at first (and later wiping us out as irrelevant) being able, with
>  its 'Artificial Intelligence' (our words, not 'Machine's) to renew
>  itself and multiply abundantly. - and in due course achieving
>  not only World Peace, but also Everlasting Life!   PUBLIUS

"Glory, Hallelujah - We're building the perfect beast!"
        - Don Henley.
Happy Machinemas.

Shane McKee [Shane at reservoir.win-uk.net]

   " Art becomes Science when you start trying
     to figure out what the  heck you're doing."