Embryology References

Sat Dec 24 16:10:45 EST 1994

The basics of embryology are either: 1) well understood; or 2) in total
disarray, depending on who you read. Viewpoint 2 has not made it into
textbooks yet. As an outsider, the problem is to distinguish observations
from their interpretation according to popular models. I always start
students off with:

Twitty, V.C. (1966). Of Scientists and Salamanders. San Francisco: W.H.
Freeman and Co.

-Dick Gordon, U.Manitoba[Dec24,94]