student journal club subgroup

Daniel Storey storey at rocket.cc.umr.edu
Sun Dec 25 23:11:22 EST 1994

World peace?
Darwin stated that evolution is dependent on survival of the fittest. War
allows this to take place. All animals make war, we just have mastered
the art of killing. I know that this sounds harsh, but the earth can only
hold so many people before we all start to go hungry. War is population
control. If we all start to "get along", we will al;l die within a few
years of hunger. This can be seen in other populations. Deer for one. If
we do not hunt them, they over populate and then starve. Think about
things before you start to quote God.

"How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?"