Graduate Work

Robert Allan rallan at cc.umanitoba.ca
Mon Jan 31 23:50:35 EST 1994

   I have been reading this group for some time with great interest. In fact,
much of my reading of late has been devoted to evolutionary theory. My
bachelor's degree is in microbiology specializing in molecular genetics. I
would like to bring that knowledge and my interest in evolution together in
doing graduate work.
   I would, therefore, appreciate any advice on additional books to read
(both "established" and "partisan"), journals to keep up with, and centres
where particularly good work is being done. I realize this is a very broad
question and could easily inspire heated argument so replies can be sent
directly to me at RAllan at UManitoba.ca
   Thank you for your time and attention.