genetic distances

D. Z. Skinner dzolek at
Tue Jul 19 14:06:19 EST 1994

Does anyone out there know of a computer program (preferably Mac) that will
generate an unbroken matrix of genetic distances from 1,0 data (presence or
absence of RFLP fragments in this case).  I know PAUP will generate the
matrix, but breaks it up to fit on a printed page.  What I need to do is
generate the matrix and work on it with other programs.

D. Z. Skinner
Research Geneticist, USDA-ARS and              e-mail: dzolek at
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Agronomy                  -or-
dzs at
Throckmorton Hall                                        bitmail:
dzolek at
Kansas State University                               Voice: (913) 532-7247
Manhattan, KS 66506-5501                          Fax: (913)532-5692