genetic distances

Robert Rumpf Rumpf.1 at
Tue Jul 19 15:01:19 EST 1994

In article <199407191906.OAA27492 at>, dzolek at
(D. Z. Skinner) wrote:

> Does anyone out there know of a computer program (preferably Mac) that will
> generate an unbroken matrix of genetic distances from 1,0 data (presence or
> absence of RFLP fragments in this case).  I know PAUP will generate the
> matrix, but breaks it up to fit on a printed page.  What I need to do is
> generate the matrix and work on it with other programs.
Try pasting each page of the PAUP output into a spreadsheet, in the proper
place to assemble the complete table.

Robert Rumpf (Rumpf.1 at | "Do I have to tell a story/of a thousand
The Ohio State University      |  rainy days since we first met/it's a big
Dept. of Molecular Genetics    |  enough umbrella/but it's always me that
   "nuqDaq yuch Dapol"         |  ends up getting wet" -- Sting