Relationships between genes...

Ram Samudrala ram at mbisgi.umd.edu
Tue Jun 21 11:33:49 EST 1994

I am looking for information pertaining to the relationship between
various genes in a chromosome for the various chromosomes that have
been sequenced.  In particular, I am looking for genes which are
believed to have arisen out of gene duplication events.

Any pointers to where such information can be found will be
appreciated.  I searched a bit through the WWW but couldn't come up
with anything remotely close.

Thanks!

--Ram

ram at elan1.carb.nist.gov    If you didn't care what happened to me, and I
   didn't care for you, we would zig zag our way through the boredom and
   pain occasionally glancing up through the rain wondering which of the
   buggers to blame and watching for pigs on the wing.     ---Pink Floyd