the recent advertisement

Stephen R. Lasky Stephen_Lasky at
Wed May 25 17:49:02 EST 1994

In article <2s094f$l9u at>, mjbrauer at (Matthew J.
Brauer) wrote:

> mattweed at edith.Princeton.EDU (Matthew Weed) writes:
> >I suggest that you send email to the person who posted
> >the recent thigh cream ad, and also send to postmaster
> >at his machine.  His address is:keogh at
> >send also to: postmaster at

> Apparently his account has been pulled already.

I was wondering if anyone had actually heard from the postmaster at that
site.  I sent a mssg there several days ago and have not heard anything

I know that writing the postmaster usually works because I have seen
apologies from the senders of that silly chain letter.

Stephen R. Lasky, Ph.D.       Brown University/Roger Williams Medical
e-mail: Stephen_Lasky at         LandLine: 401-456-6572
America may be unique in being a country which has leapt from barbarism to
decadence without touching civilization:  John O'Hara