Evolution and Debate

Floyd_-_Meyer at cup.portal.com Floyd_-_Meyer at cup.portal.com
Mon Sep 26 22:20:23 EST 1994

   I have built a machine that emulates the earth's magnetic field
if it were not synchronized with the earth's rotation. This ongoing
non reversing moving field should provide the energy for origin of
life and chirality.

    I am now working on a computer model of the earth as a multi layerd
gyroscope. When there is a mass extention due to a comet impact, the
crust slides around and loses some of its rotational velocity. This causes
the magnetic field in the core to outrun the crust for a period of time.

    The free energy from the moving field should speed up evolution so
we could reach our present state in the 3 billion years alloted be science.
   Floyd meyer Ph.(408) 257-3821 Fax (408) 257 9510
    email pefe at cup.portal.com